Monday, July 7, 2014

Cheap Supplies/Contests!

I hope everyone had a fabulous 4th of July! Although the weather wasn't stellar hopefully you were able to celebrate on the 5th! 

Just thought I'd give you a quick update on what's been going on. 
I'll be getting my curriculum materials later this week so I'm trying to catch up on as much prep work as possible!

Since this is my first year teaching there are tons of things I'd like for my classroom that probably won't happen right away. However, I was able to grab some cheap cheap cheap supplies this weekend! Office Max is having their penny sale until July 12th. You need to spend 5$ then you are eligable to get the following:

  • 3 packs of 100 index cards
  • 10 pocket folders
  • 2 packs of eraser caps
ALL FOR A PENNY!! What a deal! It's only one per customer so I called all the troops in and asked for help!

Here's what I have so far. In order to spend my $5 I got that stapler pack (stapler, remover & staples!!) I couldn't resist the cute owl notebook for PD and of course, my favorite, binder clips for $1! 


In addition to these cool supplies, I also found some awesome blog giveaways! 
On this blog, Sweet Sounds of Kindergarten you can enter to win an Erin Condren planner. How amazing would that be? 
I found some other ones too, I just can't find the links again. Keep your eyes peeled for some excellent product giveaways as teachers start updating their TPT store! 

No comments:

Post a Comment