Wednesday, July 30, 2014

End of July - Say What?!!!

I think the title of this post speaks for itself... I'm starting to panic. Not as much as some of my teacher friends who don't have jobs yet, but still.. I'm freaking out. My to do/to buy/ to ask list is growing by the second. 

To catch you up here's what has gone on. I've debated back and forth for MONTHS on buying an Erin Condren Teacher planner. Finally my mom convinced me that it was worth it. So, I bought one!! (Well, my mom paid for half..) Half of an $80 planner is a fabulous donation! It won't be in until about a week before school starts so I've been kind of procrastinating on planning. Instead I've been going Pinterest crazy. Again, I'm so thankful for my mom who is crafty. Any project I can think of she's helped me complete. I guess while I'm throwing out shout outs I owe my little sister one. She's a professional teacher's shopper helper. She second guesses everything I buy so I don't go broke... She also spent hours helping me level books. 

I found out today that my classroom is ready to start working in! There are 20 weekdays left until school starts so this was great news. I'm sure my boyfriend will be thrilled to have the apartment back. It's been filled with supplies since May. Not to mention my parent's house which is currently storing everything that doesn't fit in my apartment. Mom, Dad, & Tom if you're reading this.. IT WILL BE GONE SOON!!!

 I'm not exactly sure how I want to arrange the furniture, or what kind of furniture I'll have! My sister (thanks again!) will be coming tomorrow to help me figure things out. I also get to meet some of the teachers in my hallway tomorrow! EEEKKK so nervous!

I'll keep you updated :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment